Thursday, September 30, 2010

::.The Young Family.::

Christie and Greg have been good friends of mine since Jr. High and High School. She was actually one of my Bridesmaids at our wedding. And she's my Hairdresser :o) She says its a chore to even get Greg to agree to have pictures done. He's not a big fan of being in front of the camera. Her girls are like her...they don't mind it. Her boy, he pretty much takes after his dad ;o) I think we got some really great shots though. And what a perfect day it was for some family pictures! We have seriously had the most beautiful weather this September. I'm going to be really sad when the cold moves in.

















Click Here to view the complete gallery.

1 comments:

kaTie September 30, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

I love the little one's little scruncy nose shot. So cute!
I love having photog friends!!! :)

Facebook Fans

Background

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP