Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{Braylon} Utah Newborn Photographer

It seems like this little bun was in the oven forever! I could hardly wait for him to get here. He's my best friend's new little bundle, and he is oh so sweet! I could hold him, snuggle him and squeeze him ALL DAY LONG! There's just something about a newborn that I can't get enough of. I'm glad she had another one, so I can enjoy him and not have to have another one of my own ;o)


















To view more images, please visit my online gallery: CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Jess May 11, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

Love it!!!!!!

Kim May 12, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

Hey Melissa! nkice to hear from you. You photographs are so beautiful and creative!
Looks like your business is going well!
Yep, our new little guy will be here in july, and our little family will be complete.

Keep in touch! :)

Facebook Fans

Background

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP